Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mercury Amalgams: A Time Bomb in Your Head by Katrina Starzhynskaya

For decades dentists have been placing “silver” fillings to repair cavities .
Despite the common “silver” moniker, these fillings contain very little silver at all. Instead, they are a mixture of metals that create an amalgam. One of those metals is the most toxic metal on Earth: Mercury.
 It is more toxic than lead, cadmium and even arsenic.

Ask any dentist how mercury amalgam arrives in his office. They will readily admit it comes in a biohazard container. Next, ask them how they dispose of it. They have a strict hazardous materials protocol they must follow. So if it is a biohazard before it goes into your mouth and a hazardous waste when it comes out, what makes it safe when it is in your mouth? 

No comments:

Post a Comment