Cancer and other degenerative diseases prevention.
Cancer is one of the top 3 killers in our society right now. Whether you or someone you know is fighting cancer (or if you are interested in preventing cancer), then you may want to read on. I have listed a few basic things that you can do, that have been taught by some of the best holistic doctors who fight cancer around the world. These will be helpful even if you are going through surgery, chemotherapy or radiation, and will help you heal more quickly.
- Eat and Heal. Start by eating mostly plant-based foods. Limit meats (especially those that are not organic and contain hormones and antibiotics), fatty and sugary foods (cancer feeds on sugar) and other empty calorie snacks. Increase your intake of fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains. These foods that are loaded with antioxidants, will fight the free radicals that create cancer. The seven super sources are cruciferious vegetables, onions and garlic, citrus fruits, berries, green leafies, tomatoes and herbs and spices. Green tea and olive oil and carrots also have bonus nutrients that fight cancer. Also stay away from artificial sweeteners. These are toxins that your body does not need!
- Exercise and manage your weight. Those people who are overweight or considered “obese” have a higher risk of cancer of the breast, uterus, ovary and gallbladder for women and colon and prostate for men. Just getting out for a 30 minute walk every day will give you exercise and lower stress levels.
- Drink lots of water. Whether you are cancer free or fighting cancer, you have some toxins moving through your body and creating free radicals waiting to cause disease. Drinking plenty of water will help flush out what your body doesn’t need and keep your organs healthy and lubricated. It is recommended you drink somewhere between half of your body weight in ounces, up to one gallon per day. Be sure to drink filtered water without the chlorine and use a container without plastic chemicals seaping into the water, preferably glass.
- Breathe deep. According to Dr. Leonard Coldwell, with a 93% cancer cure rate, cancer cells are normal healthy cells that have mutated genetically so that they can live in an environment where oxygen is not available. Cancer cells cannot grow or exist in an oxygen rich environment or an alkaline environment as proved by Nobel Prize wimmer Max Plank.
- Consider cleansing. – up to 4 times per year. I have written about a few ideas in past newsletters, that you can find on the website, and there are several cleanses out on the market. Be sure it comes from a good source.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, Manage stress. Dr. Coldwell states that there are many natural ways that cancer tumors have been eliminated which include: Vitamin B17, 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide, Vitamin C or Aloe Vera injections, Essiac tea or capsules, turmeric, various mushrooms, oxygen or ozone therapy, Vitamin D or sunlight, raw food or macrobiotic diets, full body and organ cleanses, graviola fruit, chelation therapy, selenium and several other food sources or therapies. But he has found that many illness are stress related. Doing everything in your power to help reduce stress is probably the most important task you can tackle when battling cancer. It is impossible to list all the techniques that are out there to help with your stress, in this newsletter. You need to use your common sense on what you know works for you. If you would like some suggestions on some of the most beneficial things you can do, you can contact me and I would be happy to share them with you. The main thing you need to remember is that we all have stressors in our life and throughout our day; it is how we respond or react to them and how we let it affect us, that is important.
Remember, you have the power to live a cancer-free life. The power of prevention is all yours! Make the right decisions and you will be on the best path to sustainable health.
Just ask yourself one question – Are you willing to do what it takes to get well?, or stay healthy?